Thursday, October 02, 2008




Feminie Mystique Series: Thinking of HER. acrylic on bristol board. January 2007.

I thought I was David, but I turned out to be Daniel. I'm sorry more of that biblical reference expressed through a lens from Joseph Campbell.
I thought I was a decadent Chosen One, reveling in HIS grace, when I am actually wallowing in the belly of the whale. Evading and avoiding Destiny. Sound familiar?
Thats what I mean. And i really FELT All-Star Superman #12. And as I'm reading all things that are useless and unpure on the pages turn to ashes, so do I exprience it on me. All that is left after the fire is what is strongest and true. But the fire HURTS! CHANGE avoided always does. So I ENDURE, EXPERIENCE, UNDERSTAND AND (of true GRACE) graciously TRANSCEND.


ELIAS INFINITY
EMERGENT 10/08

No comments: