Monday, November 22, 2010

We Back Edition One... no seriously.

TELLIN’ STORIES
The We Back Edition

It takes a Crisis to find focus. Necessity is the spark of production. So let us stop bitchin’ and get to producing!
I have been inspired by the diverse and high quality of art coming out if American comics lately. I think my voice can fit in there. So how do I get there? Producing. Art is doing.
First, Of Mythic Proportions: Extinction, Book One. The pages are drawn and inked. The script is written and the coloring process has begun.



This is page 2.

Second, is Self-absorbed: In and Out of Boxes, a biographical piece covering a Magical Realistic look at seven years of my thirties. It follows after the style of WAR: In the key of JUNG. I have up on this sight. Go head look back a bit I’ll wait………




Page two of War: In the key of JUNG.

Third is Dawn of the Dragon: the Crimson Guard, a fantasy joint inspired by the games in college. Uptown Forever!!!





Thumbnails from Crimson Guard.




General Bergen.




Ael “Flick” Flicksten


And Finally the fourth tale is one of the first characters I created Blak Fox. It’s an origin piece set to music structures.





Sketches for BLAK FOX: GUNS, BLADES, GREASE, BLOOD & SWEAT
CHAPTER I: REVENANT


Big PLANS, and lots of work to do. Stay tuned.

No comments: