Sunday, November 03, 2013

Adventures In and Out of Boxes:Who Am I. Page One.



This is how CHANGE occurs. 

 
Through ACTION purpose is met.  I am leaving the Bunker.  The Studio.  Continuing forward on this Sorceror’s journey.  I am  actualizing the Turtle Triumphant.
                This is how the story begins.  This is how I enter a new state of being.
 

Being a Father. 


            It begins with a packing box of my favorite books from my special bookcase.

 

 

            But this is a story being discovered.  And there are other stories to tell already written.

 

Adventures In and Out of Boxes: Who Am I?
 

 
MPD:  Avatars.  From left: Elias Infinity (circa 2005), Proto-Elias Infinity, The Sorceror, Abyss, Dwayne Lyon, and BlakFox. 
 
 
    A large amount of my work is autobiographical, both literally and covertly.  This has allowed me to exercise and exorcize my multiple personalities.  
   So since I’ve finished up Part One of OMP Extinction I thought I would flip things up a bit and post pages from what I eventual want to collect as my autobiography in magical- realistic sequential form. 
   The Story begins at the dawn of my third decade of life, during my time as a vigilante… okay really I was in graduate school for Sequential art but that don’t sound as tough.  Most of the names of the guilty have been changed and the names of the innocent have been maintained so they know they are a part of my narrative world. 
WHO AM I?
A magical realistic accounting of a decade in the South.
 


 
 
Reading List: Absolute Planetary Vol. II.  DC/Wildstorm
                       Remember. Be Here Now.  Baba Ram Dass
                      
Listening  List: The BluePrint. Jay-Z.
                          Ojays Station on Pandora.com.
                          Spinners Station on Pandora.com.
                          SILENCE! Podcast at Mindlessones.com.
                          Studio 360 podcast from PRI & NPR.
 
Viewing List: The Wire. Season five.  Finest series ever made!  I miss Baltimore...sometimes.
                        Reals Husbands of Hollywood. Season two.  Currently on BET.
                        AfterEarth.  Stopping hating on Shamylan and the Smith boys.  Beautiful sci-fi  .                               Fathers and Sons.  Boy to Man.  

 

FIND YOUR BLISS. 

No comments: