Friday, December 20, 2013

Adventures In & Out of Boxes: TRANSITION.

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you
Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself...
 
You bring me closer to God- Nine Inch Nails




 
 
Reflecting on Pain, Regret, and Escape.
Looking for an exit from Chaos and Disrespect.
There is none.
There is no Escape-
only Completion.
 
 
      I tried to complete this story to separate and lay to rest what is Past.  To take advantage of NOW.  I embraced and exhausted the Physical, until all that was not Divine would fall away.
      Striding through a world of panels; jumping in and out of boxes, on the carnal Altar I discovered the power within.  When there is nothing else to fill you appetites you find the vast potential of NO-thing.  Past drunken Bacchanalia and misty smoke outs there occurred an awakening.  There is joy in the Party and pleasure in the afterParty but the awakening is transformative and redemptive. 
 
 
 

Down here on the ground
ain't no place for living
Down here on the ground
Watching the sparrows fly

I watch the birds
As they make their wings
Flying solid free
How I wish it were me

But I'm down here on the ground
And I'm wanting something better
I'm down here on the ground
Wanting something more

One morning soon
You will find
Some wings on my mind
To take me high
So if you hear a sound
From down here on the ground

Don't you know?
It's only me trying to fly- George Benson
 
 
      Down here on the ground there is nowhere to go but up.  The fair forms that offer distraction and release fall away leading to a higher Adoration.  But first the right Companion must be found.  It takes stumbles and hard lessons to realize: to learn from being wrong you have to accept Responsibility for the Wrong...
 
 
Reading List:  AvsX.  Bendis-Brewbaker-Fraction & various artist.
                       Avengers Forever.  Busiek-Pacheco-Merino
                       Bridgeman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life. George B. Bridgeman
 
Music List:  Bob Marley Radio on Pandora.com
                     Drops of Jupiter- Train
                     
 
Movie/Television List:  Thor: the Dark World
                                       The Directors: Spike Lee
                                       The Seven Samurai- Kurosawa
                                        Star Trek Voyager. Season One  

2 comments:

Marquelon Sigler said...

I have to challenge Star Trek voyager season 1 though :-)

Elias Infinity said...

Yeah I have fought my way through Season one but season two has been very enjoyable.